Saturday, January 16, 2010

OPI Alice in Wonderland Collection

Good afternoon, Dear Reader!

Today I have a bit of old news for you: OPI's Alice in Wonderland Collection. Since I have pictures of all four in the collection, I thought I'd show them to you anyhow.

All four were three-coaters for me, and the brush on these is not bad.

First up, the glitters...

Absolutely Alice is a bright blue glitter with some gold in a clear base.

OPI Alice in Wonderland
OPI Absolutely Alice Nail Polish, Three Coats

Mad As A Hatter is multicolored glitter, also in a clear base.

OPI Alice in Wonderland Glitters
OPI Mad As A Hatter Nail Polish, Three Coats

Now for the reds...

Off with Her Red! is a tomato red creme.

OPI Alice in Red Creme
OPI Off with Her Red! Nail Polish, Three Coats

Thanks So Muchness! is a red shimmer.

OPI Alice in Wonderland Red Shimmer
OPI Thanks So Muchness! Nail Polish, Three Coats

That's OPI's Alice in Wonderland Collection, and all I have for you today, Dear Reader. Until next time, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment