Monday, September 27, 2010

Nail art #10 - Overflow of silver

Normally when I put in the effort to do nail art, I try to keep my nails as so for at least two days; after all, I did spend a large amount of time on it. Too bad I kept picking at the rhinestones on my previous mani, one popped off this morning and that was enough of an excuse to start from scratch again :P.

Nothing intricate, but I love this mani loads. Hopefully I'll keep this for at least two days :).
nail art1 (1)

Polishes used:
L.A. Colors - Sparkling Diamonds and Jungle Fever
Ulta3 - Snazzle
Maybelline Colorama - Dark Chocolate

Since my thumb nail has finally grown out long enough, I've included it in this photo as well. Still not long enough to file to a squarer shape, but at least it's no longer a nub :P.
nail art2 (1)

Thanks for dropping by.
~shazzii

No comments:

Post a Comment