Friday, December 31, 2010

Entering 2011 with a 'bling'

Happy New Year everyone! I hope everyone had a blast bringing in the new year; I spent the last few hours of 2010 playing mahjong with family friends before settling back to watch the fantastic fireworks display. I decided to wave in 2011 with some flashy nails and what better polish can we find than glitter for this? :)

This is three thin coats of Color Club's Magic Attraction and sealed with a top coat. I looooooove this polish and I can't believe it's taken me so long to use this in a full manicure. It's so bling and eyecatching, LOVE IT! I received several compliments on this :).

First photo is taken under sunlight and the following taken indoors with flash.
magic attraction

magic attraction blurred
If you haven't already, check out my New Year giveaway here!

Thanks for dropping by~
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment