Monday, April 25, 2011

Beautiful, squishy jelly

Hello everyone~ I'm back and pumped from camp now woohoo :).

I wore what I'm now going to call the most beautiful layering of all time to camp. This is two coats of China Glaze First mate layered with one coat of OPI Last friday night. The combo reminds me of Deborah Lippmann's Across the Universe but they're not dupes. They're similar-ish but no go at the duping. Comparing with swatches though, I'd say I love this layering that little bit more than ATU hehe.
first mate with last friday night1

This is what LFN looks like under weak sunlight. I seriously could not stop staring at my nails the whole time at camp, they were that gorgeous. And I was at camp for five days so that's really saying something... :D
first mate with last friday night3


Just because the wear was magnificent, here's what it looked like after five days at camp, totalling to seven days of wear. I did file my nails down before camp to lower chances of breakages (none, yay!) and you can see that besides nail growth, there's no chipping or tip wear. How's that for a perfect mani? :D
first mate with last friday night4

~Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment