Sunday, May 22, 2011

A shattered rainbow

Hi~ :D I'm pretty happy with the way this mani turned out although it did wrinkle on me a bit. I was in the mood for a new mani and couldn't decide on a colour so I decided to combine them :). And of course I had to reach for my Black shatter to spice things up. I tried applying it with various strokes to make it crack differently and I love how it turned out! I freehanded the heart on my middle finger, that's why it looks a little lopsided. Overall though, I'm quite pleased with how the mani turned out.
rainbow crackle1

Polishes used:
Ulta3 lily white for the base colour, spring blossom, black satin
Orly Fiesta
Essie Turquoise & Caicos
China Glaze First mate
OPI Black shatter
rainbow crackle2

After layering with Black shatter I did find First mate to be a little too dark. Oh well, there's always next time :P.

~Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment