Saturday, May 29, 2010

Nfu Oh Holos and Aqua Base

Good afternoon, Dear Reader!

I'd heard about Nfu Oh Aqua Base for holos for some time, and finally decided to give it a try when I was ordering some Nfu Oh holos earlier in the week.  They arrived today, and I found that the Nfu Oh Aqua Base really does make a huge difference, making the holographic effect more pronounced.

I checked it with Nfu 61, 63, and 65, and at that point, was tired of swatching.  I used the Aqua Base for all three, three very thin coats of the holo color, and added top coat, SpaRitual Tout de Suite, to them as well to see what the finished manicure would look like.

I've shown you Nfu Oh 61 before - it's the silver.  It's much more holo with the Aqua Base.

Nfu Oh Holos: Nfu Oh 61 with Nfu Oh Aqua Base
Nfu Oh 61, Three Coats, with Nfu Oh Aqua Base and Tout de Suite Top Coat

Nfu Oh 63, a pink one, has just as dramatic an effect.

Nfu Holos: Nfu Oh 63 with Nfu Aqua Base
Nfu Oh 63, Three Coats, with Nfu Aqua Base and Tout de Suite Top Coat

Then I was bored with swatches and did both hands in Nfu Oh 65, the light blue, to just be finished.

Nfu Oh 65, Three Coats, with Nfu Oh Aqua Base and Tout de Suite Top Coat

So I'm a convert, and will use Aqua Base with holos from now on.  Good stuff!

That's all for today, Dear Reader.  Until tomorrow, love and nail polish to you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment