Thursday, May 27, 2010

Sephora by OPI Glitter Top Coats

Good morning, Dear Reader!

Today I have swatches of the two new Sephora by OPI glitter top coats for you, Only Gold for Me and Sparkle Me Silver.  I used a navy blue Wet n Wild polish for the base color so the glitter would show up clearly.

Only Gold for Me Top Coat is regular and hex gold glitter in a clear base.

Sephora by OPI Only Gold for Me Glitter Top Coat
Sephora by OPI Only Gold for Me Glitter Top Coat over Blue Nail Polish

Sparkle Me Silver Top Coat is silver holographic stringy bar glitter.  When I see bar glitter, I always think I like it more than I really do.

Sephora by OPI Sparkle Me Silver Glitter Top Coat
Sephora by OPI Sparkle Me Silver Glitter Top Coat over Blue Nail Polish

I'm not really entirely wild about either - I was kind of let down upon swatching them.  I might find a use for them, but I might not.  I'll likely try them over something where they stand out less before deciding whether to keep them.

That's the update for now, Dear Reader.  Until next time, love and nail polish to you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment