Saturday, November 20, 2010

Glorious Gloria

Lame title, but I like alliterations :P.

Today's NOTD is a wonderful polish from Zoya's recent Flame Collection. I'm really in love with this polish and it's such a beauty, especially under the sun ^^. Gloria is a pretty, medium red jelly polish with gold flecks suspended in it. Prepare for some pic spamming! :P

Here are two coats of Zoya Gloria with non chip top coat under the sun. Look at the beautiful gold flecks peeking through the polish!
Gloria - sun
In the photos below, you can have a better look at the brilliant gold flecks in the polish. I'm in love with it, I am ♥.
Gloria - bottle pic

Gloria - macro
I also realise that I haven't done much nail art recently and believe me, I'm itching for it. Unfortunately, I still have two more exams to go and I feel guilty enough already when I turn to polishing my nails (and blogging!) for procrastination ^^;;. My last exam's on the 27th though, so I'll be delving back into nail art shortly! Oh, and check out my giveaway here, if you haven't done so already!

Thanks for dropping by~
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment