Monday, November 22, 2010

Parlez-vous OPI?

I was in a crème mood when choosing a nail polish for my last manicure, so I decided to try out my latest OPI purchase. Parlez-vous OPI? is everything a polish should be - pretty much opaque in one coat and an absolute pleasure to apply. Not only is the polish a beauty to behold, it also applied really, really well. For a purple lover, this is pure purple bliss; this is definitely now my go-to-purple-polish :D. I adore the dusty purple shade a lot. I'm also now on a mission to find more dusty shades for my collection. Currently, I own two - Sinful Colors' Vela and this one ^^.

This beauty is two coats; two smooth, brilliant coats.
parlez-vous opi
Despite the beautiful shade though, I found the crème a tad boring after a day, so I decided to layer on a coat of Nubar 2010. First photo is in the sun while the second one is taken indoors under natural light. Mmm, flakies!
parlez-vous opi with Nubar 2010 (sunlight)

parlez-vous opi with Nubar 2010 (indoors, natural light)
And a macro shot of it.
parlez-vous opi with Nubar 2010 (macro)
Don't forget to check out my giveaway here!

Thanks for dropping by~
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment