Thursday, March 24, 2011

Duochromeeeeeeee!

Hey everyone~ :) I have my first polish from Anita's awesome package and it's none other than a duochrome! I seriously cannot get enough of them, and this one is exceptionally pretty <3.

Shown is thin three coats of OPI Not like the movies. I'm normally not a fan of polishes which require 3 or more coats (I'm spoilt like that) but I forgive this one totally. It even has slight VNL at three coats, and I despise VNL but COME ON. Hello, duochrome, duochrome, DUOCHROME. How gorgeous is it?! I love the sparse silver glitter as well, it gives the polish the extra oomph ♥♥♥

Not like the movies3

See how it flashes from green to gold to pinky-purple? Looooooove <333333.
Not like the movies2

Not like the movies4

My photos don't do this any justice, the polish looks 100x more amazing in real life. Honestly run, not walk, to buy this asap!

~Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment