Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Green layering success! ♥

Hello~ :D I am so happy with this mani I can probably wear it forever! It's nothing fancy, but it is soooooo beautiful I just keep staring at my nails. Like 3-4 times every two minutes, no joke. I love it that much ♥♥♥

I applied two coats of Essie Sew Psyched then layered on a coat of China Glaze White cap and voilà~! Look at this pretty! The photo definitely does not show the mani in its fullest glory, it looks soooooo much better in real life and I really recommend anyone who owns these polishes to try it out. You will be totally blown away by how gorgeous it looks.
sew psyched with white cap layered

I do apologise for the dry cuticles, it's time to stop being lazy and start moisturising daily again! :P

Yeah, look at that macro! I left it big this time - it's amazing isn't it? Ahhhh, I love White cap. This has got to be my favourite layering of all time <3.
sew psyched with white cap layered macro
~Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment