Thursday, December 1, 2011

Chick Wild Rooster

Good afternoon, Dear Reader!

I have another from Chick Nail Polish to show you today, a red creme called Wild Rooster.  I think red cremes are a good way to evaluate a line of polish since everybody has one and there's a good bit of variance in how pigmented they can be.  Wild Rooster is a great classic red, easy to apply and control and opaque in two coats. I finished it off with Essie Good to Go when I applied it last night, then took pictures this afternoon.

Chick Nail Polish Wild Rooster
Chick Wild Rooster Nail Polish, Two Coats

I love a good red creme, and this one fits the bill.

That's Chick's Wild Rooster and the update for today, so until next time, Dear Reader, love and nail polish to you!



All Rights Reserved, Siobhan@The Nailphile. If you're reading this elsewhere, it's stolen from a real nail polish blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment