Thursday, September 15, 2011

Birthday mani

Hi ladies~ Apologies for not being around as often these days, I've been busy with uni and on top of that, I've fallen sick :( There seems to be some sort of bug going around - everyone I know is sick or recovering. Anyway, here's a quick update on my birthday mani (it was yesterday. and I was sick :S) before I go and rest a little more.

I applied two coats of OPI Siberian nights onto my index and fifth fingers, then layered with China Glaze 5 golden rings. For my thumb and fourth fingers, I applied three coats of Orly Fowl play. I love the flakies in this polish, I really do <33. On my middle finger, I applied one coat of Ulta3 gold rush fever then used a tape to tape off two thin lines. I then applied a thick coat of OPI Lincoln park after dark suede.

birthday mani1

birthday mani2

birthday mani3

Ahh, not much else to say. I think I'm ready to go to bed again~ Check out my Blog Birthday giveaway if you haven't already!

~Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment