Sunday, September 18, 2011

Bootie Babe Cosmetics

Hello ladies~ I'm still a little under the weather but much, much better than a couple of days ago! I recently received in my inbox some information about some new nail polishes from BB Cosmetics.






I love how unique these bottle shapes are, seriously, whoever thought bums could contain nail polish? :P These totally need to be the 'other half' to Nfu Oh polish bottles XD





The shades look amazing and so right for the summery weather we're having here in Australia now. These twelve shades of nail polishes are available on BB Cosmetics' website. Each bottle retails for $9US and the good news is, they ship internationally! Besides nail polish, BB Cosmetics also offers six different perfume fragrances, which you can check out here.

Have a look at my Blog Birthday giveaway if you haven't already, it's ending in just over 24hrs!

~Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment