Monday, September 26, 2011

  
I loveeeeeeee Sam Edelman shoes! I've only ever seen them online until I was out shopping today so I was so happy when I spotted them in House of Fraser, I love their high heels but I really wanted a pair of flats because I'm always wearing flats, its about time I splashed out on a "nicer" pair. I have size 2.5UK feet so finding shoes that fit is a nightmare, I wanted to try on a size 3 but they had none left, gutted! So I was in Selfridges randomly browsing around in the shoe galleries until I spotted them again, luckily they had ONE BRAND NEW pair in a size 3 & it fit! WOOO :) The lady told me I came in at the right time because they were sold out & these only came in on Friday. There were two other colours but I chose black because its the most wearable, apparently they come in a nude pink as well but they weren't in neither of the stores.. I probably would have still gone for the black though. I love them, they are SO comfy, the sole is super cushiony! My aunt grabbed a pair as well, she always buys the same things as me lol.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment