Friday, September 16, 2011

Clarins, GlossyBox & Elf!

I love shopping online because I love lovee loveee receiving packages in the post & I received 3 this week, yay!

Cleansing Milk with Alpine Herbs (Normal or Dry Skin)
I've been looking for a Cleansing milk for a while now & I heard good things about this one so I wanted to try it out. Clarins were having a free P&P offer so I jumped at the chance, you get to choose one free sample aswell so I chose the Water Purify One-Step Cleanser. When I opened the box there were also another two small samples inside from the Daily Energizer Range, yay :)

GlossyBox (September)
My first GlossyBox, love the range of products in this box. Love the HD Brows palette & I can't wait to try out the hair treatment & salt brushing.

elf Makeup
Whenever I shop on elf I only ever buy their brushes, I was never too interested in their makeup although I hear good reviews on them. I'm a big packaging person & theirs just put me off. I always worry about buying makeup that is too cheap because most times I believe you get what you pay for but they were having a 50% off offer so I thought I might as well try some of it out & see if its worth all the fuss. I got all of this for £12.50, cheap!

I actually received one more thing aswell but I'll write about that another time.
I've been spending so much lately, I went to the opening of Westfield, Stratford City as well. I need to stop & start saving up now! Well after I buy a dress :D

No comments:

Post a Comment