Monday, September 12, 2011

Bubbi Brushes Review (HD Flawless & Multi Retractable).

My Bubbi brushes arrived last week, I failed my driving test that day so it really cheered me up when I came home to an unexpected package because I was expecting the delivery to take much longer! 

Inside the bubble wrapped envelope was this, the brushes wrapped in tissue paper, so cute!

awrr!

I only purchased 2 brushes (HD Flawless & Multi Retractable) The other was for my friend.
They are so pretty, love the design of these brushes!

HD Flawless £7.99
"This brush is handcrafted with high quality synthetic bristles. It's designed for fuller coverage liquid makeup for high definition worthy skin.  The brush can reach and blend the 'hard-to-reach' areas at ease. Allows foundation to stretch an extra mile for a flawless finish."

 It is exactly what it says. The bristles are short & dense, I use this for my BBcream + tinted moisteriser & it works really well, it really gets the product into my skin & blends it flawlessly. The finish I get looks really natural, obviously my complexion looks better but it is hard to tell that I'm wearing anything because it blends so well. The small size and angled shape allows you to get in all the hard to reach areas.
However you do need to spend some time buffing the product in and because it is so small it is not ideal for those who like to do their makeup really quickly.
I wish it came with a plastic tube thing (sorry I forgot what they're called!) to protect the bristles though, other than that this brush is really great & the price is very reasonable which is a bonus! Love it!

Multi Retractable £7.99
"This handcrafted retractable brush is designed for on-the-go use. Created to look chic but handy, this brush is great for touch ups of all powder makeup. Can also be used for highlight, blush application and contouring."

I really love this brush, the bristles are dense & so soft! I use this for my blush but it has so many uses. Because it is retractable you can slide it up & down depending what you want to use it for. For precise application you can slide it up a little , perfect for contouring and for blush you can slide it all the way down giving you the ability to really blend the product into your skin. This replaces the blush brush I was using previously, really love it!

I really love both of these brushes and its a shame I didn't purchase the others to try too!
Have you tried these? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment