Thursday, January 20, 2011

I'm a sucker for..

cute packaging! I only discovered Jill Stuart yesterday and O.M.G her cosmetics are beautiful! They're like jewels! They're so expensive but I must get my hands on some! These are going on my Birthday wishlist lol :D
Anna Sui's cosmetics are so beautifully packaged aswell, I love the black rose design! All the fragrance bottles are beautiful as well, these are going on my wishlist too :p
Anyway I ordered one of Shiseido's Majolica Majorca mascara's so I can't wait to try that out! And a load of nail stuff for work because I wanna learn 3d nail art & introduce that to the shop as well although not much people would have it done, everyone just usually has french, colour or "something suitable for work" and there's only the odd few that have designs, owell atleast I get to have it! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment