Sunday, January 16, 2011

NOTD: sculptured nail + water slide decal + stamping = FAB

Hi everyone,

whew, it's been a very long time since i posted something on my blog i got really busy at school. you know, school works, school activities and a lot more but then im back now plus i gained back my inspiration for art. well new year new ideas whew so excited. so for today i wanna share you gals my work. it's a sculptured nail and for the design i used a water slide decal, which was given to me as a Christmas present, and a stamping technique to add a spice for the design.


without stamping


simple as it can be but i like it a lot. so that's it for now hope you liked it. oh btw, on my next post i'll include the gifts that i receive from my kikay buddies. have a nice day ahead gals.

No comments:

Post a Comment