Saturday, January 29, 2011

Update!

Ello guys!
Its finally the end of another week I had a little accident with my phone last Saturday so its been a whole week without it & I'm coping better than thought I would but it makes work extra boring when its not busy! I've decided that I wanna get a blackberry & I've spent the whole week tryna get it from o2 but they're giving me so much trouble that I'm gonna have to buy it elsewhere & I'm thinking to get the sim contract instead of contract because its only 12months but I would have to get the phone on pay as you go which I can't afford right now, I guess it'll be another week til I actually get it :( I can't decide whether I should get the Blackberry Bold 9780 in white or black either, I'm not usually a fan of white phones but theres something about the white bold that I like but then I want the black one too.. decisions decisions!  
I'm still slacking with my uni work as always, I've got sooooooo much to catch up on & a hell of a lot to do for Monday. I still haven't found my motivation anywhere, I know I have to get it done but my body just doesn't wanna bother doing it!
I ordered quite a few things online in the past week, loads of nail stuff, some acrylic paint for nail art, some things from yesstyle, false lashes from ebay (wasn't planning to get them but I somehow accidentally clicked "buy it now" and confirmed it so I thought I might aswell just pay for it) & some elf brushes!
Anyway I bought a new sleek palette earlier in the week aswell so after work today I decided to try it out with my new lashes and the Revlon PhotoReady foundation because I haven't tried any of them yet. I like to experiment when I'm bored! So yeah, heres the look :p
I used Bobbi Brown's cream shadow in Galaxy for the base & 3 eyeshadows from Sleek's Storm palette. The sleek eyeshadows are amazing as always! The lashes are nice but they're so long and much more dramatic than the ones I usually wear, I still like them but probably won't wear them a lot. The foundation sure does make my skin look good in these photos, I like the coverage and consistency but it feels so weird because I haven't worn foundation for so long so for daily use I'm still sticking to my tinted moisteriser!

Later on my bro come up and gave me a package, it was from elf! I was so shocked because I only ordered it yesterday morning just before I left for college, they did send me an email a couple hours later to say it was dispatched but I didn't expect it to come today, the shipping was free too so yeah I was impressed.
It was the first time I ordered from them, I'm not really attracted to their makeup but I heard good things about the studio powder brush and I've been meaning to buy it for some time now. I ordered 4 because usually when I buy new products my aunt and sis in law want them too lol. I haven't used it yet but it feels soft and its dense too so hopefully its amazing like everyone says it is!

Anyway I think thats it for now, sorry for the long post I tend to babble on a lot but yeah I'd like to hear which Blackberry you think looks better & if there are any other elf products you would recommend, leave a comment below, Muah! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment