Sunday, January 16, 2011

Ryan's Birthday @ Arch One!

So last night I decided to go out for once although I hardly got any decent sleep the night before & had a long day at work. I went to Ryan's 18th birthday @ Arch One with Trang, Marena & Trung, by the time we got there the queue was hardly moving at all and it was so cold, once we got near to the front some madness happened but luckily we got inside safe & sound! Unfortunately Jay didn't get to perform but it was a good night and theres always next time! Anyway I didn't take that much photos but here are some of them..
Me & T @mine, she was rushing me to get ready yet somehow there was time for a pic lol
The two beauties & me, I haven't seen Marena for a good 2 & a half years before last night!
Me with T&J, mad love for these two! <3
Me & Trungieeeeeee! Hes actually a lot taller than me forreal :O
The Shortiess!
The girls with the Birthday Boy, awrr!
LOVELOVE <3

Saturday nights out are always followed by lazy Sunday's for me, I've literally done nothing productive at all today unless delaying my UCA interview til April counts? & it looks like it'll be another late night doing work for tomorrows crit in the morning, *sighs =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment