Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Shopping!

I woke up this morning at 1:45pm which is so not me! usually I'm up before noon on my days off but since 2011 started its shifted to 12:30pm but for some reason I got up extra late today, I've become so lazy! I didn't sleep til 5:30am last night though so I guess I have an excuse. Anyway I gave in to my urge to shop and because I haven't been to my local shopping centre in ages I thought why not, if I stay at home I'm just gonna nap.
Here are some of the stuff I bought..

1. Revlon PhotoReady Foundation in 005 Natural Beige (£12.99) - I don't actually know why I even bought this, I hardly use foundation nowadays because I love my Laura Mercier Tinted Moisteriser and I still have like 6 bottles of foundation, I guess I just wanted to try it? I don't usually like to buy drugstore foundations because I think when it comes to foundation its worth it to pay a bit extra and get something better and its quite hard to find the right colour because you can't try it all over your face like where theres a counter. Anyway I heard some good things about this so hopefully its not too bad. It has shimmer in it & its got SPF 20 which I don't really prefer but we'll see!
2. Bourjois Clubbing Eye Liner in Ultra Black (£5.99) - I've been cheating on my BB gel liner for the past couple days because I was bored of using the brown and my black one is nearly empty so I've been using liquid liner instead, I've got a felt tip one already so I bought this one because I wanted to have a fine tip one as well, I've bought this before & its alright so yeah.. I'll be back to using my BB gel liner once I've bought a new one though! Oh yeah I HATE it when they stick the super sticky security stickers on the packaging, WHY DO THEY DO THAT?! its like impossible to remove without leaving that sticky stuff and I like my things clean! :@
3. Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil in Hazel (£2.99) - I needed a temporary eyebrow pencil to replace my fav Lancome one because I found out this morning that its finished so I got this one, not really a fan of Rimmel but this is decent :)
I wanted to get some shoes but every time I picked up a pair that I liked it was at least a size 4, there were no size 3's anywhere!! Then I went into Dorothy Perkins and found these in a Size 3, they're so cute & I love the colour! They were on sale for £12, bargain! I love how buying new shoes just instantly makes me happy :D
I got these two from Dorothy Perkins as well, the necklace was on sale for only £2, its so cute! The ring was £6.50, it looks kinda similar to one I have already but yeah, love it!

I bought a long sleeved top from River Island too because I hardly have any long sleeves and there were a lot of other things I saw online but I couldn't find and a lot of shoes I wanted but they didn't have  my size but there were two items I nearly bought but didn't, I really want them though, maybe next time!
I realised why I haven't been shopping there in ages, there's really not much at all & the whole place has downgraded! They need better shops!
After I finished my shopping my friend came because he needed me to help him buy a diary hahaha! I won't expose him but yeah, still surprising and hilarious!
Anyway sorry for the long post, I think I'll stop my gibberish now! x

No comments:

Post a Comment