Thursday, January 13, 2011

My Room.

Im not good at writing about me's so I thought I'd show some pictures of my room instead cus apparently you can tell a lot about someone from looking at their room?
1) The top photo is one of my walls, its just small paintings I did on canvas with black acrylic paint. This is an old photo so I've done 2 more since, I'm planning to cover up most of my wall with these but I haven't been doing them lately so it looks like it'll be a while til I'm done. The bottom photo is of my shelf, this is an old photo aswell so my book collection has grown and everything is like 10x messier now :(
2) I took these a couple of days ago, the left one is the top of my chest of drawers where I keep most of my perfume & makeup and the right one is my jewelery hanger thing on my wall.

That's all, I haven't got a photo of the whole of my room & I'm too lazy to take one right now lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment