Friday, February 11, 2011

Opi Pirates of the Caribbean collection preview

Hallo ladies,

I just wanted to share the new OPI Pirates of the Caribbean collection that will be coming out soon.

I was so excited to learn that OPI was coming out with a Pirates of the Caribbean collection till I seen the colors and became very disappointed :( all the colors are pastels WTF???? I just don't see a pirate wearing pastels (I JUST DON'T) I mean come on could you see Jack Sparrow wearing pink? I'm a big Pirates of the Caribbean fan OK OK I'm a big Johnny Depp fan so whatever movie he's in my in love :D lol

Mermaid Tears



Planks a Lot



Scull and Glossbones



Sparrow Me the Drama



Stranger Tides



Steady as She Rose



Silver Shatter



The only one that looks interesting is the Silver Shatter (Crackle) polish. When I think of pirate colors I think of Vampy, dark shimmers or duochromes you know something that looks dangerous. Now thats my kind of pirate :D

I still think there should of been one called "But why is the rum always gone" LOL

On a different note I can't wait for Pirates of the Caribbean 4 On Stranger Tides to come out. Oh yes me jack I want to join your crew :D



So what do you think about this collection?

Thanks for looking

No comments:

Post a Comment