Monday, February 14, 2011

Rainbow nails~

Hello~:D I'm seriously really in love with my current nails, THEY'RE SO COOL!♥ I recently stumbled across some Korean nail/beauty blogs and am totally blown away by some of the bloggers' nail art. The mani I'm showing you today is based on this one, isn't it pretty? *___* While it's written in Korean, the photos are definitely more than enough to understand the tutorial :).

Obviously my nails and nail beds aren't as long as the blogger's so I had to change it a bit to accommodate (you can see how the orange polish didn't quite make it on to my nails on my left hand :P). I really love the end result though, I think I may try this next time with darker colours.

First photo is taken indoors under natural lighting, the second indoors under artificial light. I really need to learn to take photos all at once but I can't help it, I stare at my nails too much :PPP.

rainbow

Yep, the orange polish made it onto my nails this time! After much trial and error, that is.
rainbow2

Polishes used:
China Glaze Light as air (lilac) and Re-fresh mint (mint green)
Ulta3 lily white (base colour), spring blossom (yellow) and spring fling (orange)
L.A. Colors Star light (glitter)

-Edit- I've posted a tutorial here :)

Thanks for dropping by~
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment