Thursday, February 10, 2011

Spacey nails~!

Hello~ :) I was feeling quite space inspired today and thought I'd try my hand at a spacey manicure. I've actually attempted this once before but it turned out terrible so I never posted it on my blog :P. I quite like the outcome this time though!

First two photos are taken indoors under natural light, the following two taken under the sun. (Please ignore my horrible clean up, I was getting lazy after all the sponging and the camera makes everything look ten times worse than real life anyway :P)





I have never used to many bottles of nail polish in a single mani before, haha. I started off with Ulta3 black satin for the base colour. Space design sponged with:

Sally Hansen Nail Prisms Diamond and Ruby diamond
China Glaze IDK and 2Nite
Ulta3 antique copper
OPI Princesses rule

I topped off the design with L.A. Colors Star light and sealed it all with a top coat.

Whew, what a number of polishes! :P This is happens to be my 100th post and I can't believe I've stuck around this long to blogging! Thank you so much to everyone who finds interests in my manicures ;).

Thanks for dropping by~
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment