Saturday, February 12, 2011

Review: Lincoln park after dark suede

Hi~^^ One thing I love about suede polishes is that they dry extremely fast! I didn't have much time for nails last night but I didn't want to have naked nails so I pulled out OPI Lincoln park after dark suede. Too bad the wear isn't so good - all I did was type a little bit (for my assignment due tomorrow~eek!) and go to bed. I woke up this morning and there was already minor tip wear on my nails :(. I even wrapped my tips, which I don't normally do, haha.

The first photo is taken indoors under artificial light and the macro is taken indoors under natural lighting. Funny how the first photo turned out colour accurate rather than the second :P.
lincoln park after dark suede

lincoln park after dark suede macro

Application: 10/10 (I love the OPI formula and brushes! <3)
Chipping: 7/10
Price: 6.5/10 (I paid waaaay too much for this)

Thanks for dropping by~
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment