Thursday, December 24, 2009

3D nail art molds dirt cheap!!!

 


Hey Y'all! Merry Christmas! I wanted to take a quick minute to let y'all know about this awesome deal I found on 3D nail art molds.

I just got my order in the mail and I am so HAPPY!!! I've been wanting to try these for a while but at $20 each I was going to wait. The only place that I could find them was the manufacturer and that was just too much. Well I finally found someone on Ebay who sells them and of course its much cheaper than retail prices...

So hold on to your seat and get ready cause this seller is offering them for $1.99!!!! YAY! So in addition to getting some for myself, I also got a couple to include in my upcoming contest prize! I'm pretty sure I'll get a couple more for myself and the lucky winner.

I'm happy to say that my youtube channel is growing so I'm hoping the contest will have a good turn out. I'm going to leave it open for 30 days.

You can find all of thses molds here from Noxandra's ebay store:
http://stores.ebay.com/noxandrastore

There is also another seller, USA beauty supplies offering them for $6.99 and they ship from New York. If you're in the states and want to get them faster try here:
http://myworld.ebay.com/usa_beautysupplies/

Enjoy!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment