Monday, December 28, 2009

New Year's Eve Party



This is the full tutorial for the New Year's Eve celebration that I did earlier. For this design I used a 4mm hot pink rhinestone I got from Michael's craft store as the focal point. That I surrounded with gold mini beads I got from ebay. I also used 3mm hot pink, light pink, dark & light purple rhinestones that I got from Micheal's.

This design is very quick, simple and easy to do. Simply paint the nail the colr of your choice, draw two lines crossing with gold nail art striper polish and cover that with gold glitter nail art striper polish. Next place the 4mm hot pink rhinestone {or you can choose rhinestones in colors that match your outfit for the evening} and surround that with the gold mini beads and finally in one of the sections of the nail randomly place the 3mm rhinestones.

It really is as easy as it looks so try it out this New Year's Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment