Friday, December 25, 2009

My Nail Art Decoration Collection



I'd like to show my collection of nail art decorations
that I've gotten so far and give some information on
where I purchased the items that I have.

All of the pearl and flower decorations I bought on Ebay. The
seller I got the majority from is Karlinsue.

The bow nail art decorations I purchased from
RHINESTONES AND CRAFTS

I purchased all of the Lace sticker from seller Tamanala.

Hope this post is helpful and stay tuned for the Valentines contest beginning in a few weeks! Some of the prizes are mentioned and shown in this video. But they won't be the only prizes in it, Im shopping as we speak! =D Please y'all anyone who's interested in the nail art molds I checked and they are still available in Noxandra's ebay store for the price of $1.99 and $1.00 flat rate shipping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment