Thursday, December 24, 2009

Frosty French tutorial is up!



Finally I have a chance to post this video. This week has been a crazy week! I hope everyone has an awesome holiday. I'm glad to have the chance to spend the holiday just me and my Hubby. =D

This weekend I plan on making at least 2 more tutorials but who knows? Might be more. I have a lot of ideas running around in my head right now & I must do something with them. My priority is a New Year's Eve design, followed by the thumb design with the heart I did with this design.

The nail art decorations I used for this design were white craft glitter which I got from Joann's, 2mm translucent pink pearls & silver mini-beads which I got from ebay. The design was very easy and is a great winter look!

Everyone be safe and take good care! Merry Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment