Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Just a little off season

 


Hey Y'alll! I've just finished a new design I created for another contest entry. The theme for this entry is Holidays in general. Contestants are able to pick the holiday of their choice to create a design for. That's really great because just the other day while in Walmart shopping for supplies in anticipation of the recent blizzard I found this really cool glitter polish by Love My Nails. Being that it was only .99 I HAD to get it along with a couple other glitters that I will be using in future tutorials.

Unfortunately the polish is a bit hard to use as it is actual confetti and the slivers curl up so you have to put LOT of clear over. Another thing I didn't really care for was the fact that the silver stars don't come out on the brush. I had to dig around in it with a tooth pick for them. So I'll only be using that for 4th of July. But the finished look is quite awesome.

I'll be uploading the tutorial for this design in the next day or two. I want to say tomorrow but I want to make sure I keep my word in regards to my posts. On that note...I intended on making a full hand tutorial for the Frosty French design but had a memory mishap and I was only able to do it for the index finger. That will be uploaded shortly. Sorry for that. I do work a full time job that mentally wears me out so at times I get a bit loopy. =) Bear with me.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment