Sunday, December 27, 2009

Tip your glasses!

 


Well this is the idea my friend came up with for the New Year's Eve themed contest. This is my first attempt at a free hand acrylic design. I didn't use any other embellishments on this design because it is busy enough as is.

I like the way it turned out, I do however need practice and to try again and make it a bit more neat. I'll be doing a full tutorial once I have this design completed. I just wanted to post my first try. I haven't worked with acrylic in years so I'm definately rusty and need practice. That will be coming very soon as I plan on doing my own acrylic VERY SOON!

Keep an eye out for more of my acrylic work because I have some crazy Hello Kitty designs in mind for the future!!! Yay for Kitty!

Take care Y'all!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment