Sunday, December 20, 2009

Frosty French Manicure

 



Hello! I just wanted to give a quick update before it's time to go back to work. I've done a new design on my nails and I'm currently working on the video of the full hand. Keep an eye out for that.

On another note, I will also be making a haul video of the products that I use to make my 3D nail art creations. In the video I will give information on where I get my products and a quick overview of pricing information.

Additionally I want to note that I am not paid to endorse or review the products I use at the moment. If the situation changes I will update.

The Christmas season is almost over and unfortunately, I didn't have enough time to make as many designs as I had hoped but I will be working on some New Year's designs for the next couple of weeks so stay tuned.

Also if there are any ladies in Delaware that are intrested in having a New Year's design you can contact me at my website which you can find here:

Photobucket

Take care Y'all, have a great week & be safe in the snow!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment