Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Broken Nailed

Consider this a slightly early Pink Wednesday post!

My nails are in a sorry state at the moment due to my dwindling supply of OPI Nail Envy. I need a new bottle and I normally save my credit on Valued Opinions to buy it on Amazon but I've recently neglected my account so I need to do a few more surveys before I have enough virtual pennies.
I've been meaning to write a review of the Nail Envy for a while and this shortage has reminded me how much I love it and need to tell you all about it! Basically, it's the sole reason I have been able to grow my nails and keep them long, I can't recommend it highly enough.



Plate: Bundle Monster BM224 and BM201
Base Colour: Cult Nails - Iconic
Konad Colour: Miss Sporty Zodiac
Top Coat of NYC


TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment