Thursday, August 25, 2011

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Teeny Greeny Bikini

Good morning, Dear Reader!

I'm continuing to work my way through the Fall 2011 Sally Hansen Xtreme Wears today with Teeny Greeny Bikini, a pale green shimmer with the same finish as the others from its display.  It applied well, and I needed three thin coats to make it opaque and even.  It dried nicely, so a third coat wasn't a problem at all.

This is Sally Hansen Teeny Greeny Bikini in the sun after it dried.




Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Teeny Greeny Bikini
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Teeny Greeny Bikini Nail Polish, Three Coats

So far, eveything from that display has been unusually nice.  I've long been a fan of Xtreme Wears, particularly the seasonal collections, but I think this release has bumped Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear to the front of the line of my favorite drug store nail polishes.

That's what I know about Teeny Greeny bikini, Dear Reader, so until next time, love and nail polish to you!



All Rights Reserved, Siobhan@The Nailphile. If you're reading this elsewhere, it's stolen from a real nail polish blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment