Friday, August 26, 2011

Thicken Up

I know it's well documented that polishes will thicken as they get old and used but I definitely notice it most with Barry M polishes. When you first buy them, they are fairly runny and nearly all of them need at least two coats for full coverage but after just a few months, they are thick enough to use for stamping. 

Great for those of us who are always on the lookout for stamping polishes, but perhaps not ideal for people that want their polishes to last until they need to scrape the stuff from the walls of the bottle!


The weather here was kind of crappy today and I could really tell that winter is setting in. Unfortunately that means more pictures with this crummy lighting will be coming very soon as the days get shorter and generally more morose. I got some advice from Cristina about her lighting and I think I need to get some white fluorescent lighting from somewhere so I too can have pretty, colour correct pictures!


Plate: Bundle Monster BM208 and BM209
Base Colour: Cult Nails - My Kind of Cool Aid
Stamp Colour: Barry M - Bright Purple
Top Coat of NYC


TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment