Monday, August 15, 2011

My Alias

Hello lovelies~ Sorry for the lack of posting lately, I've been extremely swamped with uni assignments and what I'm blaming for my loss in motivation to paint my nails. I've been sporting naked nails for a week now, can you believe that? The horror! Not to worry though, I have a beauty which I didn't share earlier. Don't know why though!

I recently combined with my friend and ordered some nail polishes from Transdesign and an ebay seller. One of the polishes which I chose to splurge on was Color Club Alias. It's purple, it's duochrome and absolutely gorgeous ♥ I took a bajillion photos of this to show off and couldn't decide which ones to share so there will be quite a few photos. I applied three coats of the polish as it was a little sheer, but it's definitely, definitely worth it! :D

alias1

alias2

I love this photo. It shows of the duochrome so beautifully *swoon* <3

alias3

alias4

alias5

alias6

alias7

You just can't not buy this, can you? ♥___♥ What do you think of this beauty? Also, don't forget to check out my Blog Birthday giveaway!

~Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment