Tuesday, August 30, 2011

New Catrice polishes coming soon!

Hallo ladies,



I wanted to share the new Catrice polishes coming out soon. Catrice is taking some of there core polishes to make way for this new one's, I'm sad to see some of the old one's leaving but OMG wait till you see these new babies :D



550 Marilyn & Me









590 Jade Is Not My Name









560 Rusty But Sexy









620 Captain Sparrow's Boat









610 ASHley









600 After Eight









630 Sing: Hey, Dirty-Lilah!









640 Grey's Kelly









580 Blues Brother Vol. II









570 Beavis & Mud-Head









650 Goldfinger









660 I'm A Star…









670 It's Rambo No. 5









680 Khaki Perry









So what do you think about the new polishes coming out? I can't wait till these hit stores cause I'm going to be grabbing up most of them :D Catrice has been staying on the game to bring out amazing colors and finishes. KEEP IT UP CATRICE

















No comments:

Post a Comment