Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Sephora by OPI Fall 2011

Good morning, Dear Reader!

I received a Sephora gift certificate recently, so I picked up a few of the Sephora by OPI Fall 2011 releases to show you.  I just have three, not all of them, but they're most likely the only ones I'll be getting out of this release so I felt good committing to a title anyhow.

The first is Sin-cerely Violet, which is a delicate, pale lavender pearl, not violet and with nothing even hinting at sin.  In three coats, Sin-cerely Violet was even and opaque, and it dried well with Fast Forward.




Sephora by OPI Sin-cerely Violet
Sephora by OPI Sin-cerely Violet Nail Polish, Three Coats

I like it even if there's nothing Fall about it.  The other two are separate releases not from the same collection, but since they're coming out at the same time, I think it's close enough.

Next up is Spark-tacular!, which is multicolored glitter of different sizes in a clear base.  I found that the glitter is much denser than  in some regular OPI glitter top coats, like Disco Ball Sparkle.  I added one coat of it to Sin-cerely Violet, a coat of top coat, then took a picture in the sun.  You can see that it's pretty smooth and the glitter lies flat, so I'm sure another coat of top coat would even it all out.




Sephora by OPI Spark-tacular!
Sephora by OPI Spark-tacular! Top Coat, One Coat

I like it, but again I don't see anything seasonal about it, as I'd be more likely to use it in Spring.

The last is What's Your Poison, and I have a bottle picture rather than a swatch.  It looked like Sephora by OPI Merry Me, which I wore to celebrate a month of not smoking (and still going strong!).  I took out Merry Me, and but for the labels and the shrink wrap still on What's Your Poison, I can't find any way to tell them apart (the shrink wrap makes the bottle look a shade darker in the pic).




Sephora by OPI What's Your Poison?
Sephora by OPI What's Your Poison? and A Dupe

Merry Me is especially fabulous, so if you missed out on it, it's back with a new name.

That's about all I know about Sephora by OPI's Fall 2011 releases, so until next time, Dear Reader, love and nal polish to you!


All Rights Reserved, Siobhan@The Nailphile. If you're reading this elsewhere, it's stolen from a real nail polish blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment