Sunday, August 21, 2011

Shopping & Benefit's They're Real mascara!

So I received a package in the post after work on Friday, I'm expecting a few things so I was wondering whats inside because it was quite a big box.. opened it up to find Benefit's They're Real Mascara!!! Finally, it isn't out in stores in the UK until next Saturday but they started selling it early online so I purchased one with free shipping, woo :) but SERIOUSLY, does the box have to be that big for such a small thing? I wouldn't of minded if it just came in a bubble wrapped envelope to be honest.

Love the brush! love everything except the fact that it does not hold the curl in my lashes. I expected it though because I ALWAYS have to use waterproof formulas when it comes to mascara but somehow I expected this to be different haha. I hope they come out with a waterproof formula!

Went to do a bit of shopping today because I needed to restock on my Amie moisteriser & get some jeggings. I came home with neither of those, instead I got these & a few tops lol.
More rings & earrings, Peach melba nail polish (I gave mine away so had to get a new one), Mac's Studio Sculpt Concealer (My eyebags are so bad I decided to try a full coverage concealer, I chose this over the Studio finish because of the packaging to be honest LOL), Burt's Bees lip balms (never tried it but I've always heard they were good, just never bothered to purchase it, I got the tinted one to; impulse buy) and finally Lancome's Bi-Facil because I'm coming the the end of my 3rd bottle of Bobbi Brown Instant Longwear Makeup Remover & I took a risk at trying out this one just because I heard good things about it. Hopefully it doesn't disappoint me though, I thought my BB one was expensive but this one is even more!

I really wanted to get Garnier's new BB cream too but I resisted temptation because I have too much.. I also wanted Lancome's Hynose Drama mascara. The sales assisstant at Lancome (she was lovely btw & so beautiful!) recommened it to me over the new Doll eyes mascara which I asked about but I just recently got 2 new mascaras so I didn't buy it. Unfortunately.

Then I came home & had this, nomnomnom :)

Enough yabber for now, hope you all have had a lovely weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment