Sunday, August 21, 2011

I wanted to share this with you, alot

This post is a bit out of the ordinary for this blog. The theme is still nail art but it doesn't feature any new creations, it's a compilation post. Ladies and gentlemen, I present 'Alot Of Nail Art'.


The Alot is the creation of a very talented blogger called Allie Brosh. Sickened by the torrential amount of bad grammar and lack of appreciation for the english language she encounters on the internet every day, she shared her way of dealing with the rage she feels when she sees the word (which is not even a word) 'alot' written by users all over the internet.

If you don't know the story of the Alot, you have to click here to read it. SRSLY, click it, you will laugh your undergarments off. If you already know the story, *fist bump* to you my meme loving friend!

So anyway. I have been meaning to make this 'graphic', if you will, for a long time and I finally found some time to sit down and do it this evening. I hope you like it as much as I do!

TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment