Saturday, August 20, 2011

Internet > Chocolate

I have such a short attention span! I've been sat here since about 9pm with these photos open in Photoshop, getting them blog-ready and I've been distracted at least 4356 times. It's now just after 1am and I have managed to focus long enough to upload them and write this post!

When I sit down in front of a computer, I go in to a complete trance and until I snap out of it don't realise that I've just spent 4 hours of my day watching The Shaytards and amusing myself with every single #Parks and Recreation post on tumblr. If I have one addiction in life, it's the internet.



Plates: Bundle Monster BM201, BM224 and BM211
Base Colour: W7 Black Cherry
Stamp Colour: Collection 2000 Moonlight Shine
GOSH Metallic Purple
Top Coat of NYC



TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment