Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Swarovski Crystal Necklace.

Hey guys!
So lately I've been making earrings, just for fun really. I made a post earlier, here. & recently I have been interested in necklaces too so I searched around for a few things & they arrived today so I quickly put something together and here is what I came up with..
 

The chain & bails are 925 sterling silver and the pendants are genuine Swarovski crystals. I could have just bought silver plated chains & findings but I prefer quality.
Although I just make these as a hobby a few people have told me that I should start making them & selling them so I've been considering it and searching for quality beads & such but I'm not sure I want to definately go for it because the costs aren't low & it is a lot of work & effort.

What do you guys think?
Any tips/advice?

Ohh btw I named that necklace "Apple of my eye" hahaha  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment