Sunday, July 24, 2011

Barbie Goes Backpacking - Bright Bags for College

image: Garance Dore

I'm looking to buy a few bright bags for work. I usually use a messenger bag but I fill it with so much stuff that by the end of the day it's given my shoulder a partial subluxation. They're fine as overnight bags when on call though. 

I really love the colours of the new Kipling range and I might just get the matching fanny pack too... I've never been a huge fanny pack fan but it's growing on me! These ones are chic and practical and anyway who would say no to a Louis!





Bright Pink and Powder White Kipling Seoul Backpacks with Laptop Protection, Kipling fanny pack, Louis Vuitton fanny pack



Speed Racer: Louis Vuitton denim fanny pack with tassel, Ashish studded fanny pack

Acid Trip: Sonia by Sonia Rykiel yellow bag, Chanel quilted purse, Dsquared2 backpack, See by Chloé nylon key chain (on yellow bag);

L.A.M.B. graffiti bag, LeSportsac yellow bag.



Kipling backpack, See by Chloé tote
images: Teen Vogue
Backpack For:
Macbook Pro/iPad
The odd textbook
Pencil bag
Small makeup bag of essentials (concealer, bronzer, lipliner, liquid-liner, mascara, lipgloss)
Perfume and deodorant
Johnson's and Johnson's cleansing wipes
Alcohol hand sanitizer 
Tissues
Sun lotion + Raybans (for the odd venture outdoors)
Car keys
Litmann stethoscope
Otoscope and ophthalmoscope
Protective glasses
Lunch box
Water bottle
Moleskine weekly notebook and ruled notebook


Quick Access Fanny Pack For:
iPhone
iPod nano
Country Road Sharni Zip Around wallet
Neutrogena Norwegian anti-aging hand cream
Clorets Eliminator chewing gum
Pen, pencil + mini Stabilo Boss highlighter
Bobbie Brown Lip Balm SPF 15
My new Kodak easytouch digital camera!  

No comments:

Post a Comment