Wednesday, July 20, 2011

You Tube Take Two

I made a new video today to demonstrate the basics of Konad. I know I already made one but I took it down because I just hated it. The lighting was terrible and it was in 4:3 so the video was squashed and OMG I CAN'T HANDLE THAT KIND OF IMPERFECTION!

Phew! So yeah, in case you didn't notice I am a bit of a perfectionist and this video is way more up to standard.
So please... watch, enjoy and leave some feedback if you have the time!



Also, if anyone's interested I made my first make-up tutorial yesterday! It's called 'How To: Perfect Winged Eyeliner in Less than Two Minutes' and it's just a very quick video of me applying my eyeliner for anyone that was curious about my technique. If you're interested you can watch that here or on my channel. I'm working on more detailed tutorials but I still haven't decided whether I will be talking in any videos!

TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment