Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My favourite apps currently on my iPhone & iPad home screen:



Netter's Anatomy Flash Cards (great as a study guide + the anatomy pictures are perfect for explaining things to my patients);  Oxford Handbooks (I have one for every speciality & they are perfect for prepping for surprise tutorials);  Micromedex; Oxford Concise Medical Dictionary


Style.com (Vogue app - coverage of every major collection); Twitter; GoReader (my favourite RSS/google reader to keep up to date with all the blogs I follow)

2Do; Watsapp; MoneyBook (to monitor my spending- I ignore it most of the time)

Pages (this really is the most beautiful mobile word processor); Blogsy (best blogging tool for iPad); iStudiez Pro (keeps track of my University schedule, assignments and grades)

No comments:

Post a Comment