Friday, July 15, 2011

Elytra 528 over black

Today I'm revisiting Ozotic Pro Elytra 528.  I have previously swatched this over Ozotic 505, which has the same colour shift as the glitter in this polish.  Avacka from over at Rainbows and Blues asked to see it over black, so what better reason to slap on this beautiful polish once again.


It's very stormy and grey outside today, so no sun shots, but I actually think you can see the duo chrome glitter shift better in the shade with this polish.  Sunshine brings out too much sparkle to capture it with the camera.


This was two coats Elytra 528 over black, Seche Vite top coat.


This is the only Eltrya I have.  I bought this one because it appeared to have the best colour shift, and it shifted between two of my very favourite colours.  Ladies who have 529 and 530, are they just as good as this one? Should I save or splurge?

No comments:

Post a Comment