Sunday, July 24, 2011

Meet EOTD and NOTD. They're twins!

I've been trying to create a video tutorial for a Smokey Eye look all week after someone requested it on Facebook but it seems like the world is against me on this one.
The first time I tried, I just didn't get good enough footage because I'm still a rookie. On my second attempt, I got the footage but it refuses to play on my computer. It just crashes any software that I try to open it with, including the editing program! Très frustrating! 

So anyway, here are my takes on the ever classic smokey eye and it's companion, the smokey nail!



I used:
E.L.F. Eyelid Primer
Bourjois Eyeshadow - Blanc
17 Solo Eyeshadow - Thunderbolt
MUA Eyeshadow - Shade 20
E.L.F. Cream Eyeliner - Black
Jerome Alexander Mascara


I think I'll try one more time to make a tutorial for this look but if the universe can find yet another way to tell me that it's just not meant to be, I'll have to concede!


I created a (sort of) gradient using one sponge and three colours. I utilised a combination of dabbing and dragging the sponge
Collection 2000 - White
La Femme - Grey Cream
Rimmel - Black Satin
Top coat of NYC


I'm going camping this week so I won't be blogging. I have one holiday inspired nail art post scheduled for Wednesday and I should be back to blogging by the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment