Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I Wanna Go Surfing

This is a scheduled post so with any luck, I will be surfing right now! Hopefully the weather is nice, the waves are tip top and I'm having an awesome time in the ocean. If not, it's probably raining and I'm stuck in a tent playing cards with my Dad and Brother!

 So today's mani is inspired by my favourite part of summer. The surfing. I'm what you might call 'high maintenance' but I'll happily spend a week slumming it in a tent if it means I get to go in the sea every day.

The Drums - Let's Go Surfing



I used Barry M Cyan Blue as a base.
The waves are a mixture of BYS Metallic Blue, BYS Fools Paradise, No7 Poolside Blue and Rimmel Daisy Chain.
For the breaks of the waves, I used an unnamed Collection 2000 White applied with a sponge.
Topped of with a coat of NYC.



No comments:

Post a Comment